[standards-jig] RFC822 style JIDs

Robert Norris rob at cataclysm.cx
Wed Nov 13 04:23:23 UTC 2002

> Why not go all the way and apply the node identifier restrictions to the
> resource identifier? Then the following would be disallowed:

I don't mind, for the most part, but I'd be careful about restricting
'/', because I've seen people use it to build a kind of resource
hierarchy. It's quite useful to use it in conjunction with the partial
resource matching in the server.

It really doesn't bother me, apart from that - I never use anything
except simple one-word resources anyway.

Rob.