[standards-jig] JEP-0049 Private XML Storage

Adam Theo theo at theoretic.com
Wed Nov 13 07:25:19 UTC 2002

That's a good idea, Iain. I've been thinking something similar would do
alot of good for the protocol, but never thought it would be easy enough
to change everything for it to be worthwhile. But still, if it can be
done as a clean "superset", respecting the status quo, then I don't see
why it couldn't be done without changing existing implimentations.