[standards-jig] Question about copyright
chicago5 at gmx.de
Wed Nov 13 09:48:41 UTC 2002
can someone please clearify some things for me:
1) is the jabber protocol protected with a copyright?
2) are the jeps protected with a copyright?
3) if the jeps are protected, may only the JSF publish the original jep?
(section 3.1 IPR)
4) if the original jep really may only be published by the jsf, may an
author reprint the jep?
5) May the code held in the JEP (examples) be published?
6) may jabber/xmpp (protocol) code be printed?
Thanks in advance,
More information about the Standards