[standards-jig] Question about copyright

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Nov 13 17:05:30 UTC 2002

The author designates the JSF as the copyright holder, and the JSF sets
the conditions for use. You can certainly cite the work as your own, since
it is, and anyone can quote from it or re-use it according to the terms of
the OPL. I'm really sorry about leaving off that OPL stuff, I'm not sure
how that happened because it was in all my earlier drafts....

Jabber Software Foundation