[standards-jig] LAST CALL: vcard-temp (JEP-0054)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Nov 13 19:00:14 UTC 2002

I hereby issue a Last Call on JEP-0054. This is an informational JEP that
documents current usage of the 'vcard-temp' namespace. This is not a
standards-track proposal. If you see errors in the documentation, please
bring them to the attention of the list.

This Last Call will end on Monday, November 25, 2002.

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0054.html

BTW, I've sent an email to the author of the original Internet-Draft
regarding the <CTRY/> element in our DTD. All of his DTDs have this
element as <COUNTRY/> so I'm suspicious that this is a typo in our DTD,
but I'm double-checking on this. Perhaps someone who was involved in the
original documentation of this DTD within the Jabber community could chime
in if I'm wrong here.

Jabber Software Foundation