[standards-jig] vcard-temp clarification

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Nov 22 17:37:07 UTC 2002

BTW, I heard back from Frank Dawson regarding his original vCard XML DTDs,
and he said there was a bit of flip-flopping regarding the element name
for the nation part of an address (i.e., <CTRY/> vs. <COUNTRY/>). Although
his more recent DTDs contain <COUNTRY/>, it seems quite possible that an
earlier version (the one on which we based our implementations) instead
used the <CTRY/> element. Therefore I am going to leave this as-is unless
someone complains strenuously that I am misreading the historical record.

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0054.html

Jabber Software Foundation