[standards-jig] Asking the server for my IP address

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.no-ip.COM
Wed Nov 27 20:56:47 UTC 2002

It's not that it's necessarily bad to implement experimental JEPs, just
that you can't assume having an implementation means it will be moved
forward.  It's the risk you run in implementing an experimental JEP:
That all your work goes done the proverbial toliet.

I agree that implementations can definitely help smooth out JEPs.  And
that's a lot of what the "DRAFT" status is for.  To find and fix
implementation problems, before going "ACTIVE".

--

Matt "linuxwolf" Miller
JID:	linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
E-MAIL:	linuxwolf at outer-planes.net