[standards-jig] Thoughs about DSPS/JOBS

Joe Hildebrand jhildebrand at jabber.com
Wed Nov 27 21:54:58 UTC 2002

Justin Karneges <justin-jdev at affinix.com> writes:

> IMO, it was unfairly voted out.  I only read the messages containing
> the votes themselves, and of those with a reason attached no one was
> actually talking about the spec!

The most often-cited reason for the rejection was the anonymity of the
author.  If you can find that author, and secure permission from
him/her, you could always re-submit JEP 37 for further consideration.

<aside>
At that point, I'll probably -1 it for technical reasons (which weren't
worth going into at the time of my previous -1 vote, since they didn't
matter at the time).
</aside>

--
Joe Hildebrand