[standards-jig] Multi-stage conversations & jabber:x:data

Jeremy Nickurak atrus at jabber.spam.rifetech.com
Mon Sep 9 19:31:48 UTC 2002

On Mon, Sep 09, 2002 at 02:08:22PM -0500, Ryan Eatmon wrote:
> The trick to doing this, is that a client has to render any and all
> forms that it gets.  This is the hard part of making this a standard
> flow.  Getting all of the Clients on board.

Tddddsdf
 hat's essentially the root of why I consider this a problem: if each individual namespace is likely to generate it's own mechanism of stringing together a series of transactions into a complete conversation, it makes life that much harder for the client developers.

On that note, do have a look at my self-reply, above, which, hinging on an idea from temas, may provide a generic means of tying these transactions together, and identifying completion.

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/Jabber: atrus at rifetech.com =-
"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he