[standards-jig] NEW JEP: Multi-User Chat

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Sep 12 22:33:26 UTC 2002

OK, I've published a new version of this JEP with a lot more detail.
Certain parts of it may be controversial. :) Specifically, the usage I
recommend is not fully consistent with JEP-0004 as it stands right now,
though the changes to jabber:x:data would be small.

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0045.html

Let the flames begin!

Jabber Software Foundation