[standards-jig] NEW JEP: Multi-User Chat

Raymond J Veit rveit01 at mail.win.org
Thu Sep 12 23:18:23 UTC 2002

I believe there is something missing in Example 9 (the resource/nickname).
Shouldn't it be:

<message from='coven at macbeth/thirdwitch' to='crone1 at shakespeare'
type='groupchat'>
</message>
<message from='coven at macbeth/thirdwitch' to='wiccarocks at shakespeare'
type='groupchat'>
</message>
<message from='coven at macbeth/thirdwitch' to='hag66 at shakespeare'
type='groupchat'>
</message>

Raymond Veit