[standards-jig] NEW JEP: Multi-User Chat

Julian Missig julian at jabber.org
Sat Sep 14 04:23:25 UTC 2002

For clarification, are you proposing this JEP as describing a way we
should continue to do groupchat in the future, or is it merely
documenting a way to extend the current group chat 1.0 protocol? If we
going to be defining something new, then let's look at David Waite's
conference stuff, not group chat 1.0.

Julian