[standards-jig] JEP-0045 Suggestions

Klaus H. Wolf wolf at bluehands.de
Mon Sep 16 17:16:54 UTC 2002

No, banning from a channel is not enough.

In our application users can walk many rooms on the same chatserver in a
short time. They do not enter the room id by hand. They just click and
switch the room if they are banned in one. Rooms are dynamically created. So
it must be possible to ban for a (large) set of rooms or even a server.

Regards,
--
Dr. Klaus H. Wolf
bluehands GmbH & Co.mmunication KG