[standards-jig] JEP-0045 Suggestions

chicago5 at gmx.de chicago5 at gmx.de
Mon Sep 16 17:34:21 UTC 2002

I agree, that there must be the possibility to ban a jid for the whole
server or for a room. however the banning for the complete conference
server/complete server should not be possible too easily.

splitting this into a proper administrative task, outside the conferencing
module, can be unhandy for your application, but it keeps users safe from
quick-banning-admins/conference server admins.

ulrich