[standards-jig] JEP-0045 Suggestions

Nathaniel Borenstein nsb at guppylake.com
Mon Sep 16 19:33:03 UTC 2002

> Fine, if that is how you want it, but thats got nothing to do with the
> protocol for doing the actual banning of people, that is up to the
> client/admin tool developers and is outside the scope of the protocol we are
> discussing now to do that.

Don't the client/admin tool developers need to know whether the banning
is *intended* to be single-room or all-rooms?  If so, the protocol needs
to carry that information.  Are there any other parameters a client
might want to know?  How about the duration of the ban, does it  really
always need to be permanent?
----
http://guppylake.com/~nsb
----