[standards-jig] UPDATED AGAIN: Multi-User Chat, v. 0.4

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Sep 19 04:29:52 UTC 2002

I have just released version 0.4 of the multi-user chat JEP. This contains
some major changes, including:

1. Removed that /kick and /ban junk, what a hack!

2. Added protocol for including participant privileges (admin and voice)
in presence updates.

3. Added use cases for granting/revoking voice and approving/denying
messages held for approval in moderated rooms.

4. A few other niceties.

I think this is now getting to be fairly complete and even (*gasp*) worth
considering in a serious manner. I will probably release a 0.4.1 version
by about 18:00 UTC tomorrow in order to address a few minor points, so
keep those cards and letters coming! :)

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0045.html

Jabber Software Foundation