[standards-jig] What to do about PubSub

Piers Harding piers at ompa.net
Thu Sep 19 16:23:01 UTC 2002

Hehe - cool.
/me imagines stpeter with one hand on the wheel, and the other chasing
the wheel nuts as they go round :-)

Lets get going.

Componentising pubsub IS going to work, and even if we get down the
track and find that some of it doesn't work, then most likely, we will
find that we only have to modify one component of the spec, which will
be SO much less pain for everyone.

Cheers.