[standards-jig] Version 0.5 of JEP-0045

Richard Dobson richard at dobson-i.net
Fri Sep 20 15:50:13 UTC 2002

Well that will work for most uses, but if all of a clients favorite nicks
are used or there wernt any favorite nicks then it would be nice to generate
one for the client to use like in some IRC networks e.g. Guest45. Also it
may speed up nick negotiation to send them all in one go and just get back
something to use.

Other than that its great but this is one thing that I think it is missing
even tho it is not very important it would be nice to have.

Richard