[standards-jig] Version 0.5 of JEP-0045

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Sep 20 16:24:38 UTC 2002

OK, I see what you mean. I'll think about that for version 0.6, which will
probably be released over the weekend or early next week.

BTW, I just released a point version (0.5.1). The revision remark detail
the changes:

******

Added DTDs, changed feature discovery to use x element rather than query
and made service response come in IQ result, fixed reference to JEP 29,
changed 'grant' to 'add' and 'revoke' to 'remove' for consistency in the
item attributes, made several other small changes. (psa)

******

Jabber Software Foundation