[standards-jig] Version 0.5 of JEP-0045

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Sep 20 16:37:06 UTC 2002

Actually, that raises a broader issue of registering your nick(s) with the
chat service so that you can have the same nick across all the rooms on
that service, and so that no one else can use your nick (e.g., I don't
particularly want someone else in jdev at conference.jabber.org to use the
nick stpeter when I'm not there).

Hmm. Now that sounds like a potential requirement. :)

Jabber Software Foundation