[standards-jig] Re: Version 0.5 of JEP-0045

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Sep 20 22:29:27 UTC 2002

Hi Pasi,

I'll try to check out that discussion log before releasing version 0.6 of
the document.

Speaking of which, I just had a 2+ hour "JEP review" with Peter Millard,
David Waite, and Craig Kaes at Jabber Inc. They had some good suggestions
for improvement, which I will incorporate as soon as possible. Look for a
new version over the weekend.

Jabber Software Foundation