[standards-jig] Minutes of Council meeting

Ben Schumacher ben at blahr.com
Sat Sep 28 12:52:27 UTC 2002

Phil-

I think this is something that will be heavily discussed if an IETF
working group is approved. If you are interested in on
internationalization, I would suggest that you join the Jabber-IETF
mailing list, and perhaps start discussions over there.

Beyond that, I think it would be useful is the JEP were kept up-to-date,
as well. As somebody who has done implementations of Jabber, Inc. software
in environments where internationalization was necessary, I could probably
offer feedback in this area. However, I think some sort of message level
internationalization probably isn't a bad place to start.

Regards,

bs.