[standards-jig] NEW: In-Band Registration (JEP-0077)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Sun Apr 6 22:44:18 UTC 2003

I've just written a JEP that formally documents the 'jabber:iq:register'
namespace. This JEP is made necessary by the fact that we have dropped
this namespace from the XMPP Internet-Drafts (since the functionality it
defines is not required by RFC 2779). Note well that I have made this a
Standards-Track JEP so that it can be officially included in the Jabber
IM Basic 1.0 protocol suite (see next email).

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0077.html

Jabber Software Foundation