[standards-jig] NEW: In-Band Registration (JEP-0077)

Matt Tucker matt at jivesoftware.com
Mon Apr 7 00:28:30 UTC 2003

Peter,

Iain recently emailed the list asking how everyone sees the registration
fields evolving vs. V-card, etc.

For reference, his message is at:
http://mailman.jabber.org/pipermail/standards-jig/2003-April/002838.html

Seems like it would be a good idea to explore those issues in light of
this JEP.

Regards,
Matt