[standards-jig] JEP-0047 (IBB) Updated

Matt Tucker matt at jivesoftware.com
Mon Apr 7 16:51:21 UTC 2003

Justin,

This is the first time I've had a chance to look at the JEP, and it looks very useful. However, one thing missing is the ability to
send meta-data about the byte stream. For example, if it's a file, what the name is. Of course, clients could always add meta-data
in their own name space, but does it make sense to have some kind of generic functionality?

Regards,
Matt