[standards-jig] IBB: Making it all "go"

David Waite mass at akuma.org
Wed Apr 9 02:28:45 UTC 2003

I agree that the IBB stuff sounds pretty cool. My only two concerns are
that:

- with the use of <message> means that parts of the stream will be
stored offline or delivered to the wrong resource rather than returned
with an error.
- IMNSHO, standards-track JEPS must not depend on informational JEPS;
use of jabber:x:event cannot be required.  Ideally JEP-22 use will be
non-normative, but I wouldn't hold a normative but optional dependancy
on jabber:x:event against this JEP, since there isn't a standards-track
alternative yet.

-David Waite