[standards-jig] NEW: Message Delivery Semantics (JEP-0079)

Robert Norris rob at cataclysm.cx
Wed Apr 16 02:55:49 UTC 2003

> To avoid confusion you could mention at point 7.1.2 wether that is
> 00:00:00 at the beginning or the end of the day.

Or perhaps just treat timestamps that don't include a date as invalid
(ie ignore the rule, or error).

> As for point 7.1.3: just pre-fixes and no post-fixes?

You mean suffixes ;)

I don't think that suffixes are necessary. Most people using
"match-resource" would be using it to build a kind of hierarchy out of
resource identifiers. There's no similar use for a suffix.

Rob.