[standards-jig] NEW: Message Delivery Semantics (JEP-0079)

Richard Dobson richard at dobson-i.net
Wed Apr 16 08:29:46 UTC 2003

Looks good, but I would also like to see a condition that stops a message
from being stored offline at all, as I dont think expires could be used if
clients are also processing this as say a expires-in of 0 would possibly be
dropped by the server or the client when it receives it as it might have
taken a little while to arrive.

Richard