[standards-jig] weekly protocol discussion

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Apr 16 18:12:19 UTC 2003

In today's JSF discussion [1], we decided it would be useful to hold
a weekly gathering / discussion of current JEPs. The schedule we came
up with is:

Day: Tuesday
Time: 22:00 UTC
Location: foundation at conference.jabber.org

This will not be a formal meeting of the Council, but it will be an
opportunity for anyone interested in current JEPs to discuss them in
real time, and to receive feedback from Council members. I will try to
publish an agenda every Monday for the Tuesday meeting so that authors
of the relevant JEPs know if their presence is requested.

The first meeting will be held next Tuesday (April 22).

See you there!

Peter

[1]
http://www.jabber.org/chatbot/logs/conference.jabber.org/foundation/2003-04-16.html