[standards-jig] 0k-authentication issues

Tijl Houtbeckers thoutbeckers at splendo.com
Thu Apr 17 17:30:17 UTC 2003

Matthias Wimmer <m at tthias.net> wrote on 17-4-2003 9:31:40:

>Hi!
>

>No reply to my message? Does that mean that everybody agrees/disagrees
>with me message? Or is there just nobody that cares about these
>problems? Maybe I wrote the message at the wrong time (week-end) or to
>the wrong mailing list.

Well, at least JEP-0078 depricates 0k. Effectivly this will probably
make 0k disappear in the long run. However, for now it might be usefull
to repost it to JADMIN, since that's probably the best way to reach
Jabber admins (maybe you already did? I don't subscribe there).

You do bring up a good question though. What *is* the best place to
track security bugs in Jabber?

--
Tijl Houtbeckers
Software Engineer @ Splendo