[standards-jig] spring cleaning!

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.no-ip.com
Mon Apr 21 23:31:38 UTC 2003

JEP-0050:  I'm asking (begging?) for sponsorship on this now that disco
is DRAFT (-:

JEP-0070:  (That's HTTP Auth via Jabber, not Jabber Auth via HTTP (-: )
I think this might need to be moved from the JSF to the IETF, but I'm
not sure.  I guess it depends on council feelings.

JEP-0079:  Is currently being worked out (duh)

-  LW

--

Matt "linuxwolf" Miller
JID:	linuxwolf at outer-planes.net