[standards-jig] NEW: XMPP/Jabber MIME Type (JEP-0081)

Justin Kirby justin at openaether.org
Tue Apr 22 06:24:23 UTC 2003

I am confused... is mailto: uri seen as some kind of aesthetic failure?

Does this mean that you now have to setup the mime-type on the web
server and force the user to go through the save as/open with thousand
click to send a jabber message??

So I need to be thwaped with the clue bat and have it explained to me
why several files and much effort for the user is preferable to

Justin