[standards-jig] doubt about disco used in pubsub

Fabio Forno fabio.forno at polito.it
Sun Dec 7 22:24:14 UTC 2003

Hi,
I'm working on a pubsub component and I've a doubt about the usage of
disco for discovering nodes and items. From jep-60 I don't get how to
discriminate the request of the child nodes of a specified node from its
items, since for both I should issue something like this:

<query xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/disco#items" node="generic"/>

What should the pubsub component return? The child nodes, the items or
both? Or nodes with children should not have published items?

--
Fabio Forno - PhD Student
Politecnico di Torino - Dip. Automatica ed Informatica
Phone: +39 011 564 7137 - JabberId: sciasbat at jabber.linux.it