[standards-jig] UPDATED: JEP-0100 (Gateway Interaction)

Julian Missig julian at jabber.org
Fri Dec 12 09:36:05 UTC 2003

Just for the record, I think it's a mistake to get rid of and
discourage use of jabber:iq:gateway. It's a more flexible way to ensure
that names for another system map to the names that a gateway expects.
For the future's sake, I think it should be standardized and
encouraged.

But maybe that's just me.

Julian