[standards-jig] gateway handling of legacy contact lists

Joe Hildebrand JHildebrand at jabber.com
Mon Dec 15 19:44:08 UTC 2003

Unfortunately, all of the transport-modifies-the-users-roster stuff will
only work if you are using a transport on your own server.  There's no way
we should allow a transport running on a remote domain to have direct access
to the user's roster.

I think that having an account on jabber.org, but using a transport on
example.com should still be a possibility when we're done.

--
Joe Hildebrand