[standards-jig] couple disco questions

Nick nick at devzero.homelinux.com
Sat Feb 1 16:26:54 UTC 2003

it is my understanding that the items are "supposed" to have different
jids, but it depends on how your node structure is setup. You could
have a whole set of "groups" that are just node place holders, and
"beneathe" them you have jids to the items contained there in. And
doing info on a node that has the same jid as the queried entity, would
need to specify the node, and then it depends on the implementation on
how it responds. In my implementation, the "group holder" nodes respond
that they can do "disco" (obviously), but they dont do anything else
other than be a placeholder.

To others on the list, if I am incorrect, please let us know!

--

Nicholas Perez
Email: 	nick at devzero.homelinux.com
Jabber:	nickperez at jabber.org