[standards-jig] requiring schemas

Ed Coughlin ecoughlin at gollaborate.com
Fri Feb 14 06:28:57 UTC 2003

Developing a schema for each JEP is a great idea.  It causes one to think
through the object model they are proposing and its constraints.  JEPs
usually have xml stanza examples that could be tested against the schema
during the writing of the JEP too.  The process could only produce better
JEPs.

Thanks for suggesting it Peter!

Ed