[standards-jig] JEP-0060 PubSub: Is Subscriber an "affiliation"?

Matt Mankins mankins at media.mit.edu
Fri Feb 14 23:09:13 UTC 2003

When I was going through this I too thought that subscriber should be part
of the affiliation.  I think the explaination was that subscriber and
affiliation are on different axes.  So you can be a subscriber AND an
owner, or an owner and not a subscriber.  It is confusing however, and
maybe the terminology needs tweaking.

Affiliation could be Node Rights?