[standards-jig] LAST CALL: SOCKS5 Bytestreams (JEP-0065)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Jan 7 21:06:48 UTC 2003

As promised, I am issuing a Last Call for version 0.5 of JEP-0065 (SOCKS5
Bytestreams). This Last Call will end on Friday, 2003-01-17.

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0065.html

As soon as Justin Karneges checks the most recent version of JEP-0046 into
CVS, I will issue a Last Call for that proposal as well, and if necessary
extend the Last Call for JEP-0065 so that they both end on the same day.
(And I'll still try to get a Council member to comment at that point as
well.)

Let's come to consensus on this bytestreaming stuff, shall we? :)

Jabber Software Foundation