[standards-jig] NEW: Stock Data Transmission (JEP-0067)

Matthias Wimmer m at tthias.net
Tue Jan 14 13:20:27 UTC 2003

Hi Ulrich!

Ulrich Staudinger wrote:

>>Ulrich Staudinger has written a JEP that uses publish-subscribe (JEP-0060)
>>to provide a "stock ticker" service:
>>
>>http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0067.html
>>
>>One nit I have is the non-standard time format. Why can't we all just
>>adhere to ISO 8601 and be done with it???
>>

>Just to clear it and to not oversee some variances or something alike: this
>means date and time in format YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss ?

The the "T" replaced by a space character. (e.g. 2003-01-14 14:18:00)

Tot kijk
    Matthias

BTW: This is also the standardized format in Germany (I expect you are
from here) and the old format (DD.MM.YYYY) is "depreciated". See DIN EN
28601.

--
Fon: +49-(0)70 0770 07770	http://matthias-wimmer.de/
Fax: +49-(0)89-312 88 654	jabber://mawis@charente.de