[standards-jig] VoIP Standard for Jabber

Vapor vapor at 66oc.org
Thu Jan 16 13:19:52 UTC 2003

I believe the Cisco Open Source VoIP stuff is located at:
http://www.vovida.org/

there are some others I have recently discovered:
http://www.asteriskpbx.org/
http://www.openh323.org/

But Yes, I will do what I can to research and present different protocols
to this group to see what they feel would be best.  As far as the actual
impementation, I may have to take that to jdev as I am not very good at
coding and if we waited for me to provide an implementation, we may be
waiting a very long time ;-)

Vaport