[standards-jig] v. 0.3 of JEP-0060 (Publish-Subscribe)

Joe Hildebrand JHildebrand at jabber.com
Tue Jan 21 16:37:55 UTC 2003

> Also, if the node configuration form IS subject to JEP 0068,
> that means
> that thought up configuration fields all need to start with
> 'x-'. As no
> fields are predefined in JEP-0060 v. 0.3, that means all fields?

My intent with -68 was that you can standardize the fields with JANA
independently from the JEP, so that you don't have to change the JEP to add
new fields.  I would expect most JEPs that use -68 to define some small,
minimal set, the JEP author to register those with JANA, and then allow JANA
to add new field types to that form over time.

--
Joe Hildebrand