[standards-jig] Implementation of Experimental JEPs

Nick nick at jabberstudio.org
Wed Jul 2 13:56:09 UTC 2003

A more suitable solution to this issue of implementation to
experimental jeps would be if the authors of these jeps sought out
individuals to implement them. That way the implementor and the author
can collaborate on the issues involved, the implementor can suggest
changes that would facilitate implementation, and the discussion
between implementor and jep author could be carried out on the lists so
the community can provide feedback as needed.
As far as implementing goes, I volunteer to be an implementor if a
enterprising jep author wishes to have one.
--

Nicholas Perez
Email: 	nick at jabberstudio.org
Jabber:	nickperez at jabber.org