[standards-jig] Re: JEP-0102

Jean-Louis Seguineau/EXC/ENG jean-louis.seguineau at antepo.com
Fri Jul 4 03:07:43 UTC 2003

Matt,

I hear (and have heard previously) what your saying, and appreciate your
comments. It's just that your previous post was made at a time where a
rather "hot" exchange was taking place regarding the JSF name. This time it
is in the midst of another equally heated debate on JEPs. I would rather let
passions cool down a little before addressing your concerns.

One generic question though regarding a JEP structure. From your comments
and from Peter's, I am under the impression that the writing is too binding
for an implementer. What would be your recommendation to indicate that some
part of a JEP may be loosely implemented?

--jean-louis