[standards-jig] Re: x:data question

Jean-Louis Seguineau/EXC/ENG jean-louis.seguineau at antepo.com
Thu Jul 24 12:12:01 UTC 2003

Oops, the headline type slipped through. You're perfectly right that x:data
interactive forms must not apply then.

You've perfectly summed up the issue. There is theoriticaly nothing against
using x:data forms in type chat message. This just doesn't fit into the way
chats are rendered by almost every client implementation.

Any thoughs ?

--jean-louis