[standards-jig] NEW: Vacation Messages (JEP-0109)

Russell Davis rkdavis at burninghorse.com
Tue Jul 29 04:34:17 UTC 2003

nice jep

however i would like to see a possibility to do something like

<iq type='set' id='set1'>
  <query xmlns='http://www.jabber.org/protocol/vacation'>
    <start>now</start>
    <end>never</end>
    <message>had to leave in a hurry, not sure when i'll be back</message>
  </query>
 </iq>

for those times when i just have to leave the country in a hurry and am
not sure when i'll be back. and how do i completely remove all trace of
a vacation message ever being set as all elements are required and i
don't see a way to set null times.

bst rgrds
Russell