[standards-jig] informational vs. standards-track

Evan Prodromou evan at prodromou.san-francisco.ca.us
Thu Jul 31 17:19:02 UTC 2003

    RE> That's what the pull down filter is for.  So that you can only
    RE> see which ones are final, which ones are deprecated, etc...

    RE> If people would prefer we could split them all out into
    RE> seperate pages then we can do that.  This is actually the
    RE> first time I've heard complains about that page.

I'm gonna fall on the side of the GOBs this time (sorry, Matt B-). We
have a deep, well-defined process for standardization, and I don't see
a good reason to mess around with it.

If it boils down to a question of Web page maintenance, I heartily
endorse making Peter do more busy work. I'm fascinated to see at what
point he actually explodes.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou