[standards-jig] A crash course in DIGEST-MD5

Robert Norris rob at cataclysm.cx
Mon Jun 2 05:57:51 UTC 2003

OK, I've put a first go at a DIGEST-MD5 primer up here:

  http://cataclysm.cx/wip/digest-md5-crash.html

I've had a couple of people skim it quickly, and it seems to be
more-or-less OK, but I haven't checked it - in particular, I'd
appreciate it if someone could the algorithm for computing the response
hash.

Regardless, this is how simple it is for client authors to use
DIGEST-MD5 to authenticate - very little overhead. Let the tirades
begins ;)

Rob.