[standards-jig] profiles

Iain shigeoka iain at shigeoka.com
Mon Jun 2 16:10:29 UTC 2003

I'm interested.

I also think the scope should be widened a bit to include registration.
IMO profile information should be coordinated with reg so that if open
registration is allowed, you can directly map reg profile info to vcard
(or it's replacement) profile info (along with specifying required and
optional fields).

-iain