[standards-jig] Tuesday Protocol Gaterhing

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Jun 3 15:09:36 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 03:02:20PM -0500, Thomas Muldowney wrote:

> Time for us to once again gather and ponder on all things protocol!  We
> still have SI hanging out there, and much more.  Really we just need to
> kickstart the movement again, so come one, come all!  Bring your ideas
> and thinking caps!
>
> Specifics:  5:00pm Central foundation at conference.jabber.org

That's 22:00 UTC for those of you who don't live in the central US. ;)

I think we have the following topics:

1. Old-style Auth and Reg (JEPs 77 and 78) -- any final concerns before
   I send these to the Council?

2. Stream Initiation (http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0087.html)

3. In-Band Bytestream (http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0047.html)

4. Pub-sub (http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0060.html) -- let's finish!

Those are the main priorities I see. There's one issue that has been
brought up with regard to JEP-0049 (jabber:iq:private) and I'd like to
see us finish JEP-0068 (Field Standardization) as well.

See you there at 22:00 UTC.

Jabber Software Foundation